The Lean Six Sigma Community - We have four types of membership - Sign up here
You can be a bronze, silver, gold or platin member. Each gives you access to various benefits.
Bronze - when you want professional inspiration
- Theme days and business visits
- Access to common virtual platform with discussion forum
- Exciting articles
Selected, when you have a lot of colleagues who speak the same academic language within improvement tasks - and you can get a lot of sparring in everyday life.
Price: 3,495 kr. a year - Sign up here
Silver - Maintaining your professionalism and inspiration
- Dialogue of virtual meetings with academic themes
- One day free refresher + 20% on courses
- Participation in 3 working days a year
Choose if you are a small group that deals with optimization and improvements. Your skills are maintained - and you are ready to take them on if new challenges arise.
Price: 7.895 kr. a year - Sign up here
Gold - focus on your own skills development
- Two-day annual training + discount to colleagues
- Participation in more than 15 work days a year
- 10 hours of free coaching per year
- Access to templates as well as Storm's teaching materials
Selected when you stand alone with your "improvement language" and need ongoing professional sparring - both about your current work tasks and other ways of working.
Price 24,495 DKK a year - Sign up here
Platinum - full focus on inspiration and development
- Five-day annual training of your choice
- 25 hours of daily sparring and coaching a year
- 20% colleague discount on the courses you attend
- Possibility of ongoing testing and re-certification
Selected when you put the development and maintenance of your own competences at the top. Platinum ensures that you constantly develop, and your skills are updated and "validated".
Price: 47,895 DKK a year - Contact Storm for registration
* Free membership can be triggered, if you, or your organisation, hold an event for the community. Maximum one event every fifth calendaryear.
What is 'The Lean Six Sigma Community'?
Storm's Lean Six Sigma Community is a community for Lean Six Sigma interested. Our members come with different backgrounds and represent a wide range of industries.
We offer four member types in our community that provide access to various member benefits, events and Lean Six Sigma material.
The Lean Six Sigma Community - both virtual, psysical and mental
The Lean Six Sigma Community is Storms way to enable more sparring, both physically, virtually and mentally. By becoming a part of the community, you get:
- A continued opportunity to develop own competences within Operational Excellence – focusing on Lean Six Sigma thinking, methods and tools
- Possibility of continuing competence development on courses at Storm – within both statistical tools, methods and the more organisationally oriented modules
- A physical and virtual place for gathering, where there is inspiration across industries, geography and professions
- A shortcut to sparring and assistance when something is difficult or there is a task you can not solve on your own
- Possibility to influence the content on both theme days and future courses within the community
- Access to work-days, where there is room to discuss specific work task – both with other members/participants and with experienced resources from Storm – House of Six Sigma
As humans we get inspired in many ways, and a community must reflect that. It means, that there is a continues variation in the activities content and frames. We use:
- Physical meetings and events at members organisations – or maybe joint participation in international conferences
- A joint virtual platform, where there is dialog, activity-overview, templates and material for inspiration
- Courses held by Storm – House of Six Sigma
- Joint work-days, where both Green and Black Belt candidates and community-members can come to work with specific projects from their own organisation. It is days, where there is room for both contemplation and sparring
Are you many collegues from the same organisation? Create your own group
In large organisations you do not always know your collegues – or have the opportunity to maintain local contacts and dialogs. The joint community gives the opportunity to establish your own closed virtual area – where you can maintain your own learning and discussions.
Future Community events
You get either a discount or free access to events as a member of our community.
You sign up through our virtual community platform 'vibe' - which you access to as a community member. You can also sign up for the events via email: email@example.com. However, you must be aware that virtual community meetings as well as business visits are exclusively for community members.
Virtual community meeting - Big Data / Right data
"Quality management in the public sector and other complex organizations", DFK conference
Introduction to SPC. Afternoon meeting
Company visit at LINAK
Help each other meeting
Annual Meeting in The Lean Six Sigma Community
Virtual Community meeting - Machine Learning
Company visit at Global Casting
"Audits", DFK conference
Virtual Community meeting - Standards
Risk Management. Aftennoon meeting
Introduction to MSA. Afternoon meeting
Six Sigma conference 2019
Management and Culture, DFK conference
Introduction to DOE. Afternoon meeting
Get free access to workdays at Storm
With a Silver, Gold and Platin membership you will have direct and free access to either all or some of the workdays in the Storm House.
Storm holds regularly workdays for students on our Six Sigma educations and single day courses. We open the doors to the Storm House and invite you to join for individual sparring with Storm's consultants and other participants.
Come and get input to your challenges and opportunities and gain progress. We help both with data, management, human challenges, development, etc.
What does our Community Members say about the events?
Are you interessed?
We are always ready to bid new members welcome. If this seems like something for you, then we would be glad to hear from you.