Target Group for the Lean Six Sigma White Belt
This module is targeted towards all curious souls who wish to learn more about Six Sigma.
- Prospective students
- All levels of management and decision-makers
What will you learn from the Lean Six Sigma White Belt?
In this course, you will get a short, precise and simple presentation of the quality and management philosophy Six Sigma. You will be able to understand why the Six Sigma method is so effective in working with process and quality improvements. You will learn:
- the fundamental principles of Six Sigma
- what you can do and achieve with Six Sigma
- the project model DMAIC
- from practical cases where the Six Sigma methodology and tools are used
In short – it takes you on a quick but thorough 360 degree tour of the Six Sigma universe.
Content in the ½-day white belt course:
- Lean Six Sigma as a quality and management philosophy
- Quality and cost
- Problem solving vs. quality improvement
- Anchoring of improvements through employee involvement
- DMAIC project model
If you want more knowledge and skills within Six Sigma you may want to take the DMAIC understanding (also called Six Sigma Yellow Belt), a complete Six Sigma Green Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Best training day ever! Both professionally and socially. It creates the foundation for something new.